Job Opening - Highway Laborer

Highway Laborer

Help wanted, 90 days temporary.  Town of Kirkwood Department of Public Works Highway Laborer.  Must have valid driver's license, manual labor, traffic control, and light equipment operation.  If interested please click on the Employment Application at the bottom of this page,  print out the application, complete the application and submit to the Town of Kirkwood Highway Department.  Any questions, please call 607-775-1616.



Employment Application